PSC Motorsports PSC-PK1858
PSC High Volume Steering Pump Kit
12-17 Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU
PSC High Volume Steering Pump Kit 12-17 Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU, 3.6L Engine
- It is recommended to mount the reservoir so the fluid level remains above the level of the pump and that the hose that supplies fluid back to the pump from the reservoir does not exceed 16".
- The factory air cleaner box must be removed and replaced with a conical aftermarket cleaner in order to mount the remote reservoir.
- 2012-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK with 3.6L Engine
- 2012-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK with 3.6L Engine
PSC's CBR style High Volume Steering Pump Kit is a direct replacement that considerably improves steering performance, which is essential for cylinder assist systems. The pump provides 50% more volume over the factory part. This kit retains the factory belt and pressure line for an easy bolt in installation.
- Improves steering performance
- Retains factory belt and pressure line
- Pump provides 50% more volume over factory
- (1) CBR Power Steering Pump with Pully
- (1) Pump Bracket
- (1) GEN IV 8.25" Reservoir with Clamp
- (1) Pump To Reservoir Complete Hose Kit
- Fits to Jeep®
- 2007 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
2007 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler JKU
- 3.6 V6 PENTASTAR